There’s no denying it, women love a great smile.
Think about it. When was the last time you saw a Super Model on the arm of a man with no teeth? Yeah, that’s what I thought. And a nice, healthy, bright smile can help attract women like bees to honey.
10 simple tips to keeping your smile looking swell.
- Use a toothbrush with soft bristles
- Replace toothbrush at least four (4) times a year
- Use toothpaste containing fluoride
- Floss at least once a day
- Hold toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gum-line
- Brush using small circular motions
- Brush your tongue
- Periodically test for plaque (after bushing) using disclosing tablets
- Have regular dental check-ups
- Have your teeth cleaned twice-yearly
“Tips for teeth Prevention is the best Rx”
Tedd Mitchell, M.D
USA Weekend Aug. 25, 2006
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, click on any item to see more options.
[phpbay]Electric Toothbrush, 5, 31769, kids[/phpbay]