There’s no denying it, women love a great smile.
Think about it. When was the last time you saw a Super Model on the arm of a man with no teeth? Yeah, that’s what I thought. And a nice, healthy, bright smile can help attract women like bees to honey.
10 simple tips to keeping your smile looking swell.
- Use a toothbrush with soft bristles
- Replace toothbrush at least four (4) times a year
- Use toothpaste containing fluoride
- Floss at least once a day
- Hold toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gum-line
- Brush using small circular motions
- Brush your tongue
- Periodically test for plaque (after bushing) using disclosing tablets
- Have regular dental check-ups
- Have your teeth cleaned twice-yearly
“Tips for teeth Prevention is the best Rx”
Tedd Mitchell, M.D
USA Weekend Aug. 25, 2006
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, click on any item to see more options.
[phpbay]Electric Toothbrush, 5, 31769, kids[/phpbay]
Like this? Check out: Grooming, Health
Here’s a few more:
Use a bacteria killing mouthrinse like Listerine for 30 seconds.
Use a fluoride mouthrinse if you are having a problem with decay.
Consider orthodontics if crowding is causing problems with cleaning your teeth.
Consider an electric toothbrush.
Be sure to brush for 2 mins. to do the job right.
Thanks for sharing these useful tips.You also need to replace the toothbrush in the amount of time recommended. When the bristles become used and tired, not doing what it should be. If you want your teeth really clean you have a good solid fresh brush bristles.
Thanks for the tips – this’ll definitely save me tons of money from those dentist trips
Have your dentist check out your mouth twice a year – it helps! No matter how much you brush, there’s bound to be a tar build-up in one of your pearly whites. You forgot about flossing as well – It prevents tartar buildup in between your teeth.